Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hello and welcome everyone!

Hey everyone! I’m Nina Baker. Born in San Francisco, but raised here in fabulous Las Vegas. After graduating from Durango High, I joined the military for five years and came back home to regroup with loved ones, attend college, and share my experiences. Currently, I am working as a beauty advisor at Bare Escentuals on the Las Vegas Strip. I will be there for two years in July of this year. At the Art Institute of Las Vegas, I am working on my bachelor’s degree in business and majoring in fashion management. I will also be finishing my associate’s degree in Science with a design major. Going to an Art college has been fun and definitely been interesting experience, but I really enjoy my time traveling and shopping while on my way around the Las Vegas Valley, going to other states and visiting abroad. Traveling the world during my time in the United States Navy, I found my love for fashion from seeking out different styles worn around the world.

I am available for your make-up and/or styling needs throughout the U.S. Southwest area. I am also available for any make-up or personal styling for which I can be of assistance for your everyday life or special event. If your make-over or special event calls for further assistance, I can also recommend local hair stylists and photographers in which I have worked closely to ensure a complete look or package. Please feel free to contact me for any questions that you may have and to post any fashion from your lives that move you. I would love for everyone to share fashion that they like or have found interesting and be a part of my journey for great fashion, places, and experiences. Thanks for joining me on my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment