Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Good and bad shopping experiences

One of the best shopping experiences I ever had was when I went to buy some underwear at the Fashion Show Mall. It took me forever to find pairs in my sizes and two to three sales girls helped me out with fining them. Not only did I have trouble finding the styles that I liked, but finding them in my size was another adventure. They probably spent a good portion of an hour looking through bins, the back room and racks for me. We went back and forth with variations in color, fit, and combinations to get the better sales prices.They were extremely helpful. I kept telling them not to worry about it but they were determined to by look through every last pair! After all that time went by I was so very grateful to all the ladies that helped me. Upon arriving home I was going through them, looked at one of the tags, and noticed that we had accidentally grabbed the wrong size in one of the pairs. I did not get a chance to stop by the store for almost a week.

When I finally did, it was right before closing time and they still let me come into the store. I had gotten off of work a little early and wanted to see if they had received anymore underwear in a similar style and color in my size. They didn’t have it, but helped me to find another pair that I liked and would fit me. At the register I was asked if I wanted to get the matching bra as part of a promotion they were having that week. The promotion was to buy two bras for $48 dollars, one cost $49.99. So I walked out with two bras for $1.99 less and they gave me coupons for each of the following three months to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment